1. By entering the competition, entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Terms and Conditions of this competition are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria
3. Entrants must be 18 years or over
4. This competitions is being run by Cameo Cinemas, 1628 Burwood Highway, Belgrave 3160, Victoria
5. The Oscars Review promotion (“The Competition”) commences at 9am AEDT on 25/01/17.
6. The closing time for entering the competition is 11:59pm AEDT on 26/02/17.
7. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
8. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously.
9. Staff employed by Cameo Cinemas and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
10. To enter the competition, the entrant must
(a) Purchase a ticket to an Oscar nominated film screening at Cameo Cinemas
(b) Review the film in 50 words or less, on an entry form located at the Cameo Cinema box office
(c) Submit the completed form at the Cameo Cinema box office with contact details and ticket stub attached
11. Entrants may only submit one entry per film ticket purchased
12. There will be one (1) first prize. This prize will be two (2) free movie tickets each day for one (1) year. The validity of this prize will be dated from when the prize is collected.
13. There will be three (3) runner-up prizes. This prize will be one (1) double complimentary pass per runner-up. The validity of this prize will be three (3) months from when the prize is collected.
14. The prize does not guarantee entry, seating will be subject to availability.
15. The first prize winner and runners-up will be decided at 12pm AEDT on 27/02/17 at Cameo Cinemas, 1628 Burwood Highway, Belgrave 3160, Victoria
16. All prize winners will be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw by contact details provided on the entry form.
17. Competition entries without contact details listed will be null and void
18. The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize
19. The prize is not transferrable
20. The prize must be treated as cash, as it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
21. Personal information provided by an entrant to Cameo Cinemas for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with it’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at www.cameocinemas.com.au. Personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to any third party otherwise than in accordance with the Cameo Cinemas privacy statement and these Terms and Conditions.